Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there,           I'm getting "java.net.SocketTimeoutException:Read Timeout" when trying to send values collected from an agent survey using http post. Please let me know how I can fix this. I have uploaded the screenshot of the error.          I h...

In the ICM scripting, how to identify the position in Queue of a caller dynamically, if none of the agents are available in the skill group and call is waiting at the IVR.For Example:A Caller calls, and prompts that your Position in queue is "x" and ...

ravi by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a customer that has a help desk and is interested in a UCCE solution, but they are requesting the following.  - When a customer calls their help desk to open a case they want to record the conversation, and be able to attach the recording...

Is there a standard call type report where I can get AHT, ASA, Calls offered all in one place.  I cannot find this in any of the put of the box Cisco reports including Cisco Call type historical skill group report.

I'm trying to upgrade the UCCX from 8.5(1)SU4 to 10.5(1). I've installed successfully the patch to both servers (this is a HA installation). When I'm trying ti switch versions this is the error message it returns:"ERROR: Only one entry found in /grub...

Hi,I am looking at creating a script which uses the caller ID number of an external caller to lookup a XML file and then sets a name associated to the caller id to a variable.Once the name has been looked up I would like to redirect the call to a CCU...

dsemmler by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes