Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Packaged CCE 10.5.1 CVP: Version: 10.5(1) User is having Side -A and Side-B in which they have one Publisher and three subscribers on Side-A and fourth Subscriber on Side-B. On FQDN settings in Call Manager cluster they have put the FQDN as given in ...

sohri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ALL, I'm planning to upgrade my CCX 7.0 to the latest version,  I know that  I need to  take the backup  with pre-upgrade tool, But When  I enter  details of SFTP and  click to take a  backup  I'm getting this error:Cisco Unified CCX backup pre-...

Resolved! Contact Center

I currently have UCCX installed in our US data center and I need to install a second contact center application in our India data center and because of the required feature set I may need to install UCCE.  My question is can I network the UCCX with U...

henrick16 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello \,  My customer wants to upgrade from Cisco Contact Center Express Upgrade License ver 7.x to ver 10.X .Please what is the sku (Top level Part number) to get this, and also what and what do I look for in getting this? Regards,

Hello All,I have quite a few applications that query XML documents for Holidays and to check if a service area is experiencing an outage.  If there is an outage then the outage notification plays until the supervisor calls in and disables it.  Appare...

tim.moomaw by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have installed UCCX 10.5 using ova 10.5Now I need to upgrade to 10.6 and there is ova for 10.6 Correct me if I'm wrong or advise for easier steps I'll upgrade existing to 10.6 then get backup. then re-build VM using ova 10.6 then install 10.5 a...

The instalaltion UCCX script editor on xenapp 6.5 base OS windows 2008 r2 has completed. But when i try to open it on client the screen freezes and remains like that. Any suggestion or checks which I am supposed to do.

b717k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a simple description of the TZ option in the Time of Day script step? In particular, TZ Primary and TZ local. My understanding is that these were pulled from the server timezone. The bottom line is, until we set a specific TZ (America?Los An...

I am running 9.x which still has HRC. I'm planning to upgrade from Historical Reporting to CUIC. Is toggling between the two as seamless as the documentation indicates? I want to activate CUIC and I didn’t want to have a problem if I tried to switch ...

Esto by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes