Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All I have following issue: CUCM 11.5.1 SU5UCCX 11.6.1 UCCX Inbound call arrives at Agent A Agent A transfers the call to another CSQ Number with Finesse and is using direct transfer function.Agent B gets selected and gets reserved - but finesse d...

reindl_mc by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ive reboot the uccx cluster, I have 100 agent licenses under licensing, no one is logged in, and when I try to login the system kicks back saying: "Your sign-in attempt failed because the maximum number of licenses has been exceeded. Please contact y...

MrButton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question around regulations on Automated Dialers.I have been researching on the TCPA regulations.The question is once a record is loaded into a Campaign is there a timeframe on when that record has to be called on?The environment I joined re...

corymcn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I deploy My callstudio application using command line, Just want to automate build process, I have heard SAB but I don't aware how to use it. I've tried it by running buildApp but I couldn't able to make . Can some one help how to do this.   

sreekanth47_0-1665662051559.png

Hello, Running CM 11.5.1 and UCCX 11.5.1.  On CM should not the user have 1 extension listed as their primary extension and a different extension listed as IPCC extension?  I just inherited an environment where both extensions are listed as the same ...

Hi, everybody,Now I have a issue. I use uccx 11.5 for a small company.My UCCX have create 3 CSQ : Customer_CSQ, Technical_CSQ and Customer_VIP_CSQIVR script : press 1 to Customer, press 2 to Technical_CSQ and Customer_VIP_CSQ.I have a list of VIP cus...

Huynq83 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community, we want to redirect some incoming call to external PSTN number (for example if  choose option 2 i will be redirected to external pstn number) . I know that we can implement this using transfer to vru and then 'label'. my questi...

Rima by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys We have PCCE v 12.5 . We would like to obtain the peak call volume. The objective is to get the “max number of concurrent calls count and”  That cover all calls whatever have been answered by an agent,  abandoned or in treatment at IVR lev...

Roys1994 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes