Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a UCCX server 9.02, they are wanting to set up an outbound queue.  That in itself is self explanatory, my question is can I set things up just for the outbound dialer to do a screen pop based on either a Name or Account number that is in the C...

Good morning everyone, Real time data in my script editor is not displaying any counts on the script editor except the "calls offered to 5" which i don't really call real time.Any idea why the rest are not displaying such as "Router calls Q now". Not...

Hi All,We have ICM  integrated with CVP using Type 10 network vru. I see there is one particular Label and correlation ID returned back to cvp when it encounters send to vru node for establishing VRU leg.And there are many labels configured under thi...

Hi, I would like to know if the compatibility matrix of CCX 10.6 is up to date. Because the latest version of Jabber for Windows mentionned inside is the 9.6 : http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_CCX_Software_Compatibility_Matrix_for_10.6%281%29#SI...

Hello,Has anyone experienced this with CCX 9.0.2? CCX realtime reports show that agent is in ready state.Cisco Supervisor Desktop also shows ready state.The Agent is sitting around waiting for a call and notices that calls aren't coming to him. He th...

Dear All,             I would need the importance of procmon in UCCE. What are we need to check in it, a snapshot of it, when do we use it?.Tried referring several docs. Didn't get the relevant answer. Thanks in Advance.MSK.

mskap1304 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there is a 3rd party/freeware that can be modified and used that can allow me to allow my Agents to run in order for them to see PQ statistics in a separate browser? So far it looks as though only my Supervisors have access to see...