Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I have the follow doubt when the uccx consider the abandoned calls. For example, we did the follow test: when the user call the Pilot and hear the áudio until the end and turn off the call, the report (CHR) show the abandoned call, but, when...

I have calls originating from several different WATS numbers that are routed to the same loop.Calls from 800-xxx-aaaa are routed to a script that queues and redirects the call to the customer service loop via script aaaa. Calls from 800-xxx-bbbb are ...

mikebe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting ready to begin working with a client on a Fiserv / IVR integration.  Has anyone worked with the Fiserv Communicator message sets?  I'm just looking to see if someone has some "lessons" learned they could share to help reduce the developme...

Hello-When implementing CCB for CVP there is a "trunk" parameter in the Surviveability.tcl script for the egress gateway. In the documentation it seems to imply that once the defined trunk number is reached CCB any additional CCB calls will fail unti...

wimurray by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community membersReading SRND for CVP 10.5 I found the following thing (page 57): calls delivered to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster should be load-balancedamong the subscribers in the cluster and should not exceed 2 calls per s...