Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I`m trying to use a subflow step to a Spanish script and must be missing something. While debugging the main script when gets to the subflow I get a message that the script does not exist. Yet the script is in the root of the repository where the mai...

ckgilliam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all We are busy with an installation / integrating of Cisco UCCX with Finesse. We need to display some information into a gadget that comes from an HTTP server. When we configure this, the browser gives a security error and fails to load the page ...

Hello Everybody, I'm trying to configure an ODBC connection to CVP database. i've installed the driver but i need help in filling the parameters required to complete the connection. please look at my screenshot below and advise what am i missing, cau...

Hello, I have a customer with UCCX 8.5(1)SU4 Enhanced which uses CAD version 8.5.1.417.When I run PostInstall.exe I get the message below: Warning: if PostInstall is run as a domain administrator you will not be able to set up RASCAL replication late...

Hello, I am working on a SQL query that does a lookup of the calling number and the last four digits entered by the customer.  If I hard code the lastFourGC variable I am able to return a successful result.  If I use $lastFourGC I get the following e...

Hello, I need some help writing an IF statement in UCCX.  What I want to do is collect the last 4 digits from the customer and compare it to the last four of the card number associated to the caller found in the DB.  So it should read something like ...

Hello, I am testing the upgrade of Call Manager and UCCX form version 7.x to 10.x for Call Manager it give 60 days for Demo, but I can't found the license Demo for UCCX 10.0? there is any body have the license demo file "Uccx ccx100_pre_demo.lic"? Th...

omar_youn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have purchased the NFR code (CCX-10-NFR=) for a demo system on 10.xRecently we have upgraded the all the servers, UCCX as well, to 10.5 and only the UCCX licenses are out of date.In the ordering guide it is stated, that the licenses can be u...