Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,I recently installed UCCX9.0 and used CUIC. I've a problem with a CUIC report wich seem corrupted : Contact service Queue Activity.When we try to tun this report we get this error : "There are currently no parameters configured for this rep...

I have built a new phone book in the work flow node in work flow administrator and wish to have the agents manage it. When agents launch the phone book the Edit button is grayed out. How do I grant the agents permission to edit their phone book?UCCE ...

Good Afternoon, I am completely new to UCCX 9 and Crystal reports, so double newbie. I have been attempting to create customs reports that will not be run by the Historical Reports. I've used the Historical Reporting Admin and Dev Guide along with th...

Hello,We have uccx version 9 when we failover between uccx servers the silent monitoring stops working the only way to fix this issue is restart the uccx server.  Does anyone know why silent monitoring doesn't work until we reboot the uccx server? an...

Dear all, Need help & suggestion  We have installed UCCX 8.5 on UCS server ( vmware) in HA mode. Node-1 is successfully installed & Node -2 is also installed but when i first time logged into UCCX Node -2 it gives me below mentioned error "Cisco JTAP...

Hi AllWe are getting following error in voice gateways. I am unable to understand these errors, also not faced any issue but i am trying to understand what is this about."%SYS-2-MALLOCFAIL: Memory allocation of 736768 bytes failed from 0x6077B864, al...