Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a user that is no longer able to login to CUIC with his CCMuser credentials. This is a CCX version 9 system and I verified that he can login to his CUCM page just fine. When I edit the user in CUIC, I don't see a field for a password so I am a...

Hi All,We are able to integrate with Nuance 9 with CVP 9. We used a simple application where the application would ask to choose for sales or support. For this we used a 2 option menu and in voice keyword we have provide - en-us;approximate;sales and...

Deep46 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone successfully running UCCX 8.5 SU4 on VMware 5.5 with vmware tiools upgraded to 5.5 also? This is a temporary solution for me until I upgrade my UCCX. I am running this on VMware 5.5 but I haven't upgraded the VMware tools on the UCCX box ye...

Hi,We have UCCX 9.0.2 with three CSQ's:- Arabic_CSQ- English_CSQ- VIP_CSQand there are three skills (Arabic, English and VIP)I assigned 9 agents for these CSQ with the mentioned skills.Agent 1, Agent 2 and Agent 3 skills : Arabic 9, English, 6 and VI...

Hi Team,Request all your help on the issue I am facing on the Collection group in CUIC. I am in the process of creating the Collection list for outbound reports where the request is to pull the Campaign Names based on the Campaign Group. I have creat...

This one has me stumped.   We recently finished an upgrade for a client that included a transition to a new virtual environment.  I built out two  9.1.1 clusters, and did a disaster recovery restore from the old prod systems into the new prod system....