Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, Can any one help to get the following license attached? We need to understanding the Cisco UCCX agent license requirement.What is the relation between IVR port and Seat license? If we need 10 agent what will be the premium seat license and IVR ...

Hello Folks,We are running an on-prem UC infrastructure CUCM v14 with PCCE 12.6 and one of our business units wants to present customer information (screen-pop and user data information) from their cloud-based SugarCRM to the agents.  Does anyone hav...

Hi All,   Anyone knows the UCCX script logic or any node used to collect the alphanumeric ? I know how to collect the digits but stuck in how to collect the alphabets.   Best regards, Vinod   

Do we have any PCCE with Amazon Lex or Azure Bot integration in production. If yes, can someone help on the high level tasks required from CC perspective.Also, which AI is recommended among- Yellow, Consilium, Kore, Expertflow, 24/7 and Cisco IMI as ...

Configure Post Call Treatment on Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) 11.0(1) or Later - Cisco I need to know the following Which license is Required ?Do I will need additional IVR ports or not ?

Hello everyone,I want to implement a CUIC report to Cisco Finesse Desktop but this doesn't work. The browser just doesn't load the page. The reason is the X-Frame-Options header. CUIC tells in Header, that "X-Frame-Options" is "sameorigin". But becau...

A_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes