Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I have below software version in my implementation:CUCM 8.0.3IVR 8.0.2UCCE 8.0I want to move them to below versions on UCS platform:CUCM 8.6IVR 9.0UCCE 8.5Please advice if this is feasible to upgrade as above and what should be the best upgrad...

Dear Experts,I am using Desktop recording to record the audio and video for agents. the agent use extension mobility.I want to activate the live monitoring but it didn't work. the live monitoring tab is not working. it just pop up for agent search, t...

Hi all,I'm working on a UCCE system 9.0I have the below issue:Some data is missing in AW-HDS but it is shown in the Loggers databases.Can anyone help me on how to retrieve these data?Thank you in advance.Lara

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,May I ask which CUIC license (standard or premium) do I need to integrate with CVP Reporting server? Do I need premium license to add CVP datasource or standard license will suffice to use Cisco-designed CVP report templates?Regards,Ryan

Hey All, Is there a way to change the again skill level without having administrative rights to the server?example:agent 1    admin (4)so during a busy time I want change them to admin (10).  Again is there a way I can have the supervisor take care o...

dshumake by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have configured SocialMiner 9 with UCCX 9 for a basic customer web chat using the CAD Agents. However, when am incoming chat request comes into the CAD from the customer, I get an authentication prompt which says:"Sign-in RequiredSign-in f...

mattiep00 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I am looking for a script that can help me do this loop.when the caller is in queue I want to have them here every 30 second a message " all agents are busy" until the caller get to the 120 second mark.  at this I would like to offer the caller t...

dshumake by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes