Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,I have installed UCCX 8.5 SU3 in my lab and I have provided the UNIT, Organisation, State, Country which I missed to take a snapshot of that screen. Now I am planning to make the environment HA with a subscriber and I forgot these details n...

In a ICM script, if one want to say route every 3rd call  or for that matter any particular call differently based on the number, then what is the variable I need to check ?          

Hi All,I have a query regarding IVR ports.I have an IVR serever which is not in use and has 100 IVR ports.  I have another IVR server which has 75 ports and is in live environment.My query is, is it possible to move / use 100 IVR ports of unused serv...

One of my Service Desk Chief's are asking how Service Level is DEFINED. From the UCCX Administration Guide it states that Service Level is "the target maximum number of seconds a call is queued before it is connected to an agent". ...

Resolved! Wrap-up Time

I have UCCX 9.02, is it possible to add a Button for Wrap up times.What I want is to basically, at the End the Call Give them 60 seconds (Wrap up Timer) to select a Wrap-Up button to type up there case codes then select End Wrap-up to start recieving...

Neal haas by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a mental block setting up a change in my script for this call center.  They want the calls for a particular skill to go to route to an agent if there are agents logged in however if no agents are logged in then they want these calls to go ...

Cisco Unified CM Administration System version: 7.1.5.31900-3     (Cisco Unified CCX Premium)                Cisco Application Administration - 7.0(1)SR05_Build504Problem:     Call does not go to an available resource when queued.1 ou...

Before opening a TAC case, I figured I'll try to see if the community can shed some light on what I'm perceiving as an issue - correct me if I'm wrong though.I havent noticed any noticable and agent impacting CTI issues, however, when I go into Perfo...

Omar Deen by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes