Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Would it be possible to have UCCX call out like a broadcast hunt group?   I have a scenario where one option from an IVR is to call three resources on cell phones. Then when one of the called parties answers have it stop ringing the other two phones.

Dear im looking one solution tm my company we have Oracel Database and CUE , we want only read the infomation bills and intgration with UCCX9 .can you anybody provid me what is the prefect script , best TTS server and solution for this issue .thanks

Hello all. I would like to know if UCCX 8.5 has post call survey available. I have the standard licenses so I cannot connect to an external database to store results. Can I add a post call survey to the end of my script and store the results in the U...

With Abhiram Kramadhati  Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about the upgrade, migration methods, and new features of the latest released Version 10.0 of C...

I am working on UCCX 9.0.1 and i am facing a problem while using it.When i am creating an application and in that  application when i assign ICD.aef script, i can see the CSQ option, but  whenever i upload a newly created script (TEST), the CSQ optio...

one of my scripts is bad and will not let me delete any lables.  I want to create a new script and would like to find a way to copy all the variables over to the new script.  is ther a way to do this?thanks

dshumake by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a couple of large customers who use a variety of products such as UCCE, CUCM, CCMP, Voice recording, CUIC and CIM. Is there an easy way to do agent configuration on these platforms, currently everything is very disjointed, which means is take...

Hello Everyone,I have a question. Is it possible to run CAD version 9.0 on UCCX version 8.5? I installed CAD 9.0 and everytime I start, it talks to UCCX and says version on the server is different, therefore an update must happen. Please advise.Thank...

Hey, everyone!Does anyone know the answer to this: If there are multiple emails in a queue, and an agent requeues an email, does that email go to the bottom of the stack, or does it get requeued to the top for the next agent to handle?Thanks!        ...

Okay guys I'm trying to do a SIP outbound dialer option using CUSP, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to connect the elements through CUSP and some of the gateway configurations.Any help would be appreciated.

Jacob Moe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes