Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,We want to have a whipser option for a agent so they can know if the calls are coming from English or French queues.Is it possible to configure this in the script for english or french queue?I was trying to add the prompt in the attached script...

sohail212 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to migrate from hard phones to using IP Communicator in in my contact center. We are running UCCE 7.X, CTI Agent Desktop 7.5 and IP CIPC 7.0.5.0The communicator registers with the call manager, can even make and receive calls. Howev...

Just a question, is Call Studio a requirement to be able to utilize courtesy callback for CVP? I have a customer using only micro-apps and didn't purchase Call Studio but they might be potentially looking at some sort of callback solutions. Hence, th...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

installation question.during the instalation I added the users that needed administrative right.  so after I restarted the server and login, none of the tabs works for uccx. I have the same issue with going into the ccx serviceability pages.Now if a ...

dshumake by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have UCCX 8.6.2.22900-9installated on UCS, and configured. Just wondering if anyone knows how to use UCCX script to record prompt and save it 1 x Supervisor4 x AgentsBusiness hours 8am – 5pmholidays off (jan, feb, may, july, nov, dec)end of day - V...

Hi I have a script wich a user can place a call to a DN, hear a prompt asking for leave a message to be recorded and after finish press #.Question is script is running all properly but i can not reach where is leaving message recorded.This is the scr...

Does any one know what could be the reason why all the agents suddenly become not ready ?-Agents state after ring no answer set to : Ready-Automatic work and wrap up time disabled.-No skills,resource group based queue and circular call distribution.-...