Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,  Before I get replies saying it's not supported, I already know this... Despite this being 'not supported', this does not mean it 'does not work'. So whether or not it's supported is moot.  I'd like to know if anyone out there has ever g...

Hello, I have a supervisor requesting that we change the queue logic currently written in their script.  Right now they have an if-then statement in place that determines how to handle the call if the number of agents logged in is less than or equal ...

jdp22 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my test bench I've recently configured Courtesy Callback, but I cannot get past an error message that says "Contact id: 59548, Contact is inactive when getting channel".All the steps work correctly up until the agent presses any digit to initiate ...

Hello Dears, I have UCCE 12.5, i'm trying to add a import contact list to a campaign that has been generated using the API, but getting the below error: <apiErrors>     <apiError>         <errorMessage>Timeout while trying to connect to web service ...

Hi all, When you troubleshoot Cisco Contact Center Enterprise, you definitely will deal with UCCE logs. In UCCE every component such as Router, Logger, PG, etc, has its internal software processes and they generate their own logs. In order to know wh...

Resolved! CSQ & Skills

Hello Experts,I have one CSQ, 2 Skills and 2 agents.CSQ_Support contains the skills Support_Level_1 and Support_evel_2Agent_1 has Support_Level_1 and Agnet_2 has Support_Level_2Both agents are logged-in and ready. I call with reactive debug and see t...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody I would like to ask a question.We are planning to migrate some of our customer services from UCCX 12.5 to webex cc. These services are very simple, but I don't know how to replace the variable defined as a parameter in the Uccx IVR sc...

Any special concern is needed when returning an array from Java to UCCX Editor. I tried my code inside Eclipse and it's working fine. In UCCX Editor it's returning "unable to parse expression; expecting { (line..)" This error is in the return section...

e23 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes