Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am trying to get a Simple name to display along with DNIS and ANI when a call comes to CAD Agent. I have seen an example (http://www.cisco.com/image/gif/paws/46023/QA-SetupScreenPOP.pdf) of how to do this using Set Enterprise Data Step. I try setti...

pingaunis by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have UCCX 9.0, I need to have time based IVR script, for example from 9.00am to 5.00pm seperate ivr (play prompt), from 5.01pm to 8:59am another ivr (play prompt) , Please help to deploy these kind of senarioRegds$

Hi Guys,I am running UCCX 8.5. I have identified what the issue is but can’t seem to figure out a way around it. I am doing a simple DB write step to a MSSQL 2005 server. The issue is the query fails when the VALUE is set to a string variable in my s...

dcscuba23 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think that I need to use CET to export my current lics (UCCX 7.0) so I can install them on the new 9.0 system but, and I realize this may be stupid but will export essentially give me a "copy" of the license file or will it remov...

Hello,Iam doing an upgrade from 7.1.5 to 9.1.2, since the system are in production, we build a parallel 7.1 publisher in VM (Linux4, 4G,160GB HDD)and restored the backup from the production system succesfully.  After that i had upload a demo ...

Hi All,    Can anyone explain Dial Plan configuration in SIP Dialer for Previrew and Preective.In Predective:       I can see SIP Dialer sends INVITE to VG, after CPA analysis Dialer sends REFER MSG to VG connect to particular EXTN and Dialer Auto an...

Hi all.I am trying to connect cisco 2960 series(WS-C2960-48PST-L) switch to planet switch via sfp port,we are using cisco module in cisco side and planet module in the planet switch but the sfp port did not working..please help.....---Posted by WebUs...

In UCCX 9.02, we've setup a couple of Email queues to test out the feature. I've found that I'm not able to edit the "TO" or "SUBJECT" fields prior to sending. I'm also not able to update or remove parts of the original email message body. Is this a ...

Hey all, I am new to this. I need help in setting up script to do the following:Customer has about 30 service centers that calls the main office for information.  I need the agents at the main office to know which service center is calling and displa...

dshumake by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes