Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,    Can anyone explain Dial Plan configuration in SIP Dialer for Previrew and Preective.In Predective:       I can see SIP Dialer sends INVITE to VG, after CPA analysis Dialer sends REFER MSG to VG connect to particular EXTN and Dialer Auto an...

Hi all.I am trying to connect cisco 2960 series(WS-C2960-48PST-L) switch to planet switch via sfp port,we are using cisco module in cisco side and planet module in the planet switch but the sfp port did not working..please help.....---Posted by WebUs...

In UCCX 9.02, we've setup a couple of Email queues to test out the feature. I've found that I'm not able to edit the "TO" or "SUBJECT" fields prior to sending. I'm also not able to update or remove parts of the original email message body. Is this a ...

Hey all, I am new to this. I need help in setting up script to do the following:Customer has about 30 service centers that calls the main office for information.  I need the agents at the main office to know which service center is calling and displa...

dshumake by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that is requesting the following:Have an agent make an outbound call to a location, let say the agents is in florida and call a service center in colorado.  we want the caller id and name to show as if they are calling  from the off...

dshumake by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Incoming caller makes a recording (triggering ocntact), then we place a call to another contact and want to play the recorded message when the called party answers,   then conference the two contacts together.     Cant seem to find the right combinat...

I am using the Session ID info in Contact Center to set a search key value and I am wondering if The Session ID in CCX ever resets or will it just keep growing? If it does reset when does it reset? Every month, year?Thank You!                  

Hi, guys:   I have a production network of CUCM 5.0 & UCCX 5.0 running well. As you know, they are so old, so I decided to buy two BE6k servers running CUCM & UCCX  9.x to replace the 5.0 system. During the replacement, I don't want migrate  the old ...

mingl by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes