Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm testing uccx implemtation, and encounter a problem.My environment is CUCM 7.0(1) and UCCX 7, and when I config end user for UCCX agent, and under assocation section, I can only see primary extension, and can not  see the UCCX number,  why? An...

mingl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyonei have a question.i use UCCE with sip header. i need the ICM send a sip header to CVP and the CVP connect asterist.now i use set node the change the sip header"User-To-User~mod~this is a test” = call.sipheader is OKbut how can i do chan...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I need Help!can anyone tell me me if that field or account number is possible to shown in Layout of ctios toolkit agent for campaign outbound?exist any reports of outbound with AHT statistics?what reports exist for to says a supervisors of reas...

Hello,We're using UCCX8.5 with CAD.  We use Custom Call Variable 1 to hold a caller's employee ID.  We don't have CTI integration with our CRM app (yet).So agents copy/paste CCV1 into the app.Is there a way for CAD to automatically copy the CCV1 fiel...

Is there a way to access the Cisco.GUID for a call in either UCCX application scripting or via the UCCX CTI API in UCCX 9.0?We are attempting to set CallVariables 1 to 10 in a UCCX CTI API application for a SIP call where we have the Cisco.GUID, but ...

Hi,I'm trying to get social miner to integrate with a facebook page. Social miner running 9.0(1)-36, I installed the lasest cop4 file not long ago.Once i create a facebook and feed and add it to a campaign, I just get Unknown error , Last fetch was N...

What is the best way to determine agent status at a given time.  For example if I want to determine what the agent was doing exactlty at 14:52 ?I looked at tcd and did a query on the agent DNIS. It showed me the last record prior to 14:52 at 14:51:12...