Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

All,Is there anyway to make calls from an Agent's phone through CCX?  Right now we are only able to track inbound calls into the queue for our Agents.  Not outbound calls, when they are following up with customers.        Thank you, Justin Ferello T...

Resolved! Agent PG with CUCM

Hi All - I have CUCM Cluster with one Pub and 3 SUB and Pair of Agent PG.During the instalaltion i have configued one of the Agent PG (PIM) to communicate with PUB and second PG with SUB -1Suppose lets say both PUB and SUB-1 was down, In this case ho...

Is there any difference in the operation (Save reports and Edit...) of the CUIC with UCCX9 compared to UCCE / CUIC?Is need additional license or UCCX license already includes the CUIC according to the PAK?

Chris7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just deployed a new UCCE/CVP 9X system. Not using CUIC at the moment. Customer is looking at 2 specific tables (they're comparing it to an old system they had (ICM/IPIVR 5X) that had data on it. Agent_Skill_Group_Half_Hour and Termination_Call_Detail...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am running UCCX 8.5.1.11003-32 (ES03-143). We have multi-line setttings. Users have 1 ACD line and 1 personal line. When an Agent A makes or receives calls using Personal Line to Agent B on their ACD line, Agent A's CAD Timer starts but remai...