Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All,I'm in a bit of a jam. I've got a carrier that only supports sending either rfc2833 or plain g711u inband. I've been told from the uccx TAC that the only dtmf methods supported on uccx are a subscribe/notify model like RFC6665 ('dtmf-relay ...

Does anyone out there happen to have the v9 NFR kit and can check something out for me? Specifically I'm trying to see if anyone received a PAK for CUIC? I seem to have the PAK's for everything else but not CUIC.    

Resolved! UCCX Screen Pops

Hello,I am new to the Contact Center environment. I have been task with trying to assist in the collaboration of a 3rd party application (Ticketing System) and UCCX 8.5.1. I am trying to find out where we could place a url in a script. I will need fo...

micparke by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have to update a CCX from 7.1 to 9.1. The problem is the scritp have a variable that point to a folder in the windows system where these records are saved. Variable = no_answer_folderType = String Value = "C:\windows\no_answer"Where can we stored...

I want to enable silent monitoring-currently I can see the registry key CCMBasedSilentMonitor is set to 1,which means CM based Silent Monitoring is still enabled,can someone help me in setting up a CTIOS based silent monitroing?I  know i ve to rerun ...

anusuya984 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,I upgraded the server UCCX 7.0 to UCCX 9.0. But I'm having issue upgrading the Agent Desktop automatically on the desktops. I'm getting an error message saying the licensing server is down. I did run the client configuration file.If I uninsta...

Hello AllI am having a web service running in an external Server which is supposed to feed data to ICM.Is it possible to invoke the webservice from App gateway using a "http request" instead of providing the usual IP Addresses.Any reference materials...

Dear all,I wrote a cript that plays a audio file ( .wav). That file is in correct audio format ( 64kbps, 8bit, 1 mono, 8kHz, CCITT u-law).As you can see in script, all test calls from PSTN after jumping to Run Ext. Script  are going to End node ( num...

t. prophet by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes