Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Test the AIR-AP1131AG-A-K9 ??

I need to test a couple of Cisco Systems Wireless Access Point devices (AIR-AP1131AG-A-K9). How do I test them to be sure they are working? Plugging them in and getting l---Posted by WebUser Steve Wiker from Cisco Support Community App

fb_webuser by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Aironet1130AG

Hello!I'm trying to configure the router in "autonomous" mode, the http GUI repsonds a little slow, but it's not the problemthe problem is there are clickable buttons & radio buttons which are not visible in Chrome/Firefox brows...

fb_webuser by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CVP VXML Application without Call

Is there a way to kick off a CVP VXML application from ICM script when there's no actual call?Basically, I want to use VXML application like Application Gateway (database lookup, web service, etc), but not all contacts are calls (chat, email, etc).

yfujimoto by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Drivers for SQL 2000

I am trying to add an external dataSource in UCCX v8.5.1.11002-22. First I need to add the drivers for SQL 2000. I have tried diffrent drivers but it fails.Can someone point me to the correct drivers I need for SQL 2000Thanks,Solomon

Help with abandinterval1

Can anyone advise what the interval times are for abandinterval1, abandinterval2, etc where it is defined and how I find out what time ir is set for? I have a customer asking questions and i cannot find the actual time definition w...

sarbarnes by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help re AbandInterval1

Can any one tell me what the time intervals are for AbandUnterval1, AbandInterval2 etc, and where i would find that information. And where it is set up?If you can come back quickly, I would be grateful.

sarbarnes by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes