Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,We faced a weird behavior in the contact center UCCE 9.0A certain agent received 2 incoming calls on CTIOS at the same time.He wasn't able to answer any of the calls until they were requeued and were displayed on his IP phone...

So in the process of migrating Version 7 to Version 9 on both CUCM and UCCX.   Upgrade went fine and systems are up and running.  After importing the scripts, documents, prompts from old to new, they will not run.   They pass validation and load as a...

Good Afternoon All,I was looking for a short term solution to MOH.I have something that I plan to implement in a month or 2; but I need something to play for now.I currently have sampleaudiosource that UCM comes with; but I have found it to be somewh...

Steve W by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is there a report that can tell if an application trigger is busy?  I am using a blind transfer to send callers to an after call script. This script decides based on a boolean variable whether or not to transfer the caller out to a third party....

Good morning everyone I have a question...   This particular script needs to play a "Terms and Conditions" prompt soon as customers call in and this prompt cannot be skipped.   I have placed a prompt asGeneral --> Interruptible  YesPrompt --> Barge I...

We're analzying a rather busy UCCX cluster, with constant "UnifiedCCXEngineMemoryUsageHigh" alarms.  It has some rather large and poorly written scripts that are memory hogs.  I'm trying to target which scripts are the biggest memory consumers for ou...

Hello,We are planning an UCCX upgrade from 5.0 to 9.0 on a UCS server. We're going to do a fresh install, and I would like to know if we will be able to use the old scripts and prompts on the new version, or will we have to build the scripts from scr...

We're running UCCX 8.5 and CUCM 8.6.  Our UCCX server that has two purposes.  It has some traditional applications that route calls to csq's and agents.  Then we have about 400 stores that have front end menus (press 1 for sales, press 2 for human re...

Dear Experts,I have setup of 2 call managers and 2 UCCX servers. the publisher of CCM and UCCX need recovery. I use the recovery disk for the CCM and it is back to life again.When I try to resotre the UCCX , I didn't fine a recovery disk for UCCX. I ...

Hello, I am atteempting to write an ICM script that will route calls based on the incoming DN. I have an If node using a formula to check the right most 3 digits of the string, if the 3 digits match a particular set then route the call to a particula...

Hi Guys,My Customer have a solution CUCM 8.6.2 integration UCCX 8.0.2 Premium. The Customer would like monitoring the system and verify if there are congestion of ports or if is need buy more IVR license. Below the configuration License InformationCo...

wilsonsant by Level 6
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes