Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! NTP error

So, having selected two NTP servers during the UCCX Install process, one is not reachable or is not working.  The other is fine.   How to remove or change the  defective NTP IP address?   Looking through UTILS, Show and Set on the UCCX CLI, does not ...

Is there any way to open one of the tar files from an 8.5.1 UCCX backup?  I only need to retrieve a single script and really dont want to have to setup an entire server and cucm and then restore (hopefully) just to get a single script

smolz by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having an issue whenever one of our employee's conferences in an external translator, as soon as they bridge the customer into the call with the translator QM stops recording.  I can hear the intial conversation with the customer, and then the em...

Can you give an end user access to only certain parts of UCCX, such as the ability to change scripts and settings within the application set up?  I am using UCCX 8.02 SU4Thanks.                  

Hi Folks,Last month, I had encountered this incident "Another supervisor just logged in with the sameID you are logged in with" when I launched the CSD. When I looked at other supervisors account of the same team we were just the two of us. We are us...

We have a customers who has had a system installed and has now decided to rationalise their Skill groups. They have been running skill group reports for about 6 months. I want to understand from a CUIC Reporting perspctive, what would be the implicat...

sarbarnes by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

running 8.5 across the board (Unity, CUCM, UCCX).  When configuring  a report using the UCCX Historical Reporting tool, I noticed that under the parameter setting (available) there are agents listed that are no longer configured in CUCM or UCCX.  Whe...