Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Folks,Last month, I had encountered this incident "Another supervisor just logged in with the sameID you are logged in with" when I launched the CSD. When I looked at other supervisors account of the same team we were just the two of us. We are us...

We have a customers who has had a system installed and has now decided to rationalise their Skill groups. They have been running skill group reports for about 6 months. I want to understand from a CUIC Reporting perspctive, what would be the implicat...

sarbarnes by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

running 8.5 across the board (Unity, CUCM, UCCX).  When configuring  a report using the UCCX Historical Reporting tool, I noticed that under the parameter setting (available) there are agents listed that are no longer configured in CUCM or UCCX.  Whe...

Hi, guys.Currently we are setting up ucce 8.5(2), cvp 8.5(1) and cubic 8.5(2).I tried to setup the data source for the cvp reporting server in cuic 8.5, but i was not able to connect.Basically, in the Data Source page, I entered the following details...

eric.neoh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Xperts,qucik question, I am positioning UCCE for one of my customer and one question that cameup was If the private connection between side A & B is lost 1. what would be the bandwidth consumed for resync after the private connection recovers2. what ...

In Cisco Agent desktop - agents are allowed to multi select wrap up codes?  Only one is written to the database.  does anyone know if it is possible to write more than one wrap code at the end of the agents call?        and have it written?         

Is there a place to download the base install media for QM and WFM version 9? The Cisco software download area only has the SU's, SR's. It needs to be the Cisco OEM version, not Calabrio's. Thanks in advance.

Hi - Facing issue with CTI Route Point in CUCM 8.5, where it is not getting RegisterCreated CTI Route Point with Proper Device PoolAssociated the same to PG userAdded the same in Dialled Number with CUCM RC and associate call Type and ScriptAdded the...