Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,We developed a CTI bar based on Cisco's ActiveX (in vb.NET).We are inspired by the sample "CTI Toolkit AgentDesktop" We developed this bar in version 7.2.We just pass it in 8.5 (ActiveX update)Everything works properly except one small detail o...

Hi all, I am trying to use HTTP trigger to trigger an Application which contain sample script provided in UCCX scripting guide but when put any value in the name variable it doesn't trigger the script and got the error on welcome.html page while it s...

Resolved! CVP 9.0 Upgrade

Hi ,I am going to upgrade CVP 8.0 to CVP 9.0 (Tech refresh) with different Ip address and Hostname.Can i export the back up from CVP 8.0 ops console and restore the back up on CVP 9.0 ?Is this possible to do soSinces we have a different Ip address, w...

RAHUL M by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team!!I have a UCCX 9 with Resource Selecion criteria as Most Skilled, and I have a question:When there are more than one "Ready" agent, and this agents have the same competence level, at which agent will be routed the call?Thank you

Hi,We have a UCCE solution with ICM+CVP+CUSP+CUCM all of v8.5. Customer has a requirment wherein a ringback should be heard before the welcome prompts are played. I tried using the progress_ind messages on the gateway but to no success

Hii,I am trying to install Put with UCCX 7.0(2)-ES3.I have this Error : (The current locale is different from the default locale-Unified States (English), Set the Locale to the default option before you start the backup)!!Any feedb...

Hi,I am trying to setup ucce 9.x lab as a Sprawler meachine. But when I try to run the UCCE Web admin page, I need to selct a deployment model. It doesn't let me select anything other than PCCE Lab only, which will cut down the configuration options ...

Hello all,I'm planning to start the CCIE collaboration journey.I was wondering what demo license are available for using CCX. Only 30 days for express feature?thankslorenz