Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hai ,After installing UCCE 9.0.1 when trying to access through GUI I get the following error .So inorder to login to the system what should i do.I installed Win2k8 ,Sql Server2k8 and ICM/CCE/CCH installer .Done all steps as provided in documentation....

HARISH S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I tried to configure remote monitoring in CUCCX, but I could not because I have enhanced license. When I Opened the Supervisor desktop I found a button for voice monitoring, but I could not use it. My question is: can I use voice monitoring wi...

Resolved! UCCX 7.0(2) Basics

Hello All,I have some basic questions regarding scripts and their application in UCCX.  I'm brand spanking new to this so show me some love here.  :-)1) When uploading a modified or new script to the repository, are there any services to restart or d...

melwoods by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.We bought UCCE 9.0  and some agents sets licenses. In the ordering document i only see this:IPCC ENTERPRISE PREMIUM AGENTand not any Desktop Agent mentioned(CTI OS, CAD, Finesse)Is this licenses are tied up to the Agent Desktop?Or the license...

Hello,I've been looking through the ga_awdb and ga_hds databases for a way of knowing who assigned or removed a SkillGroupSkillTargetID to/from an agent, but haven't been able to find a table with this information.Is there a way of getting this infor...

powaaaaar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to implement this correctly and not having any luck. When 92929292 is returned to the ingress on having the 'critical_error.wav' file played back.I'm probably missing something silly. But I see it come back to the igw and match the d...

Resolved! Track Licens Usage

Is there a way to track the usage of my Premium Licenses in UCCX? I would like to trend on a monthly bases what  the Max number would have been.Thank you

Neal haas by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,A client wants a simple contact center solution with 5 agents for now and 40 total agents in coming year. So i think UCCX is appropriate. There is one thing that is confusing me, 1) When a user will call, first time the agent will input that d...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does anyone found documents about Managed services with UCCx.I explain:1. There is a UCCx.2. There is a CUCM3. There are Customer or Groups A, B, C, D who are independents. 4. Customer A need a Call Center that is différent from B, C and D.How ...

iantra123 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes