Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am using Precision Queue for all  call routing. For an example I have attributes English, Spanish and Sales.I want to route thecall coming on particular option to an agent with attribute valuesSpanish> 5 and Sales == true, then if no agents are ava...

Resolved! license expired

I got  a client who is using BE6K running UCCX(9.0) enhanced temporary license, which is expired 20 days ago, however the ivr still works.  How is that possible?Thanks

kaja_2kj3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have UCCX 8.5.1, I have noticed that under my real time reporting...resource Cisco unified contact center express stats, I have a couple of users that are in a not ready status and have been for quite a long time. These users have since been remove...

As part of a project we have going on, I am attempting to extract the session ID from a phone call and store it in a variable.  What I have done is use a "Get Contact Info" step and using the "Session" field.  However, the info I'm getting from this ...

tcapo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

•1.       Can we integrate SIP Dialer with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 (Online) or not.•2.       If Yes then is there any API available for SIP Dialer the integration with MS Dynamics CRM 2011 (Online)SIVANESAN R