Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

in icm 8.0 i config the PG type is PG Peneric type in configuration manager and config the CM and VRU pimthen i should choose which one type to install the PG...?i add the callmanager and VRU in PG1 but not working..

bo liu by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have created a script with VM in queue and play back.  Once the agent plays back their VM that has been delivered to them, we want them to be able to "save " or "forward" the vm over to unity.  We have created the routing rule that delivers the ca...

Hi all!My client use CRS version 4.0(5)Yesterday one server has some problem. So we have to re-install IP IVR at the same Server(MCS Server)but we have no S/W CD...How can I get IVR 4.0(5)SR02?Please. Let me know......I will waiting replyAlways Thank...

As per Cisco BOM , Processor required is Xeon 5540 for ICM 8.5.However this processor is Outdated and no longer available with most servers.So wanted to check whats the processor being used across the industry with ICM 8.5ThanksAlok

hello everyonei lookup some doc. to config the Unified MAi use IPCC 8.0 (CUCM ICM CVP is 8.0) i config MA but when i call in the ICM return no device targets...but i really config it ....next is my config:in CUCM 8.0i creat a local CTI port :LCP5000F...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm planning to migrate a contact center based on legacy hardware to a new cisco contact center (uccx).This CC serves our customers with strict SLAs so I'll have to minimize downtimes.I'll install a callmanager cluster and migrate phone. I'...

Does anyone have an sql query or know-how to build a query for UCCE for repeat calls. We are trying to build a 7 day, 30 repeat call report. Any help would be appreciated.

MhLove007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes