Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,    I am wondering if there is a supported method of modifying the customers Email From Address in a Wordkflow Node?We have a customer who has a Webform which generates an email to EIM however the From Address for all customer emails is a sngle in...

I have a user that is configured in UCCX as an Administrator/Agent/Supervisor/Reporting.  He can log into UCCX App Admin.  He can log into the UCCX Script Editor and view all scripts.  But he can't save an existing script.  So he opens HelpDesk.aef b...

Hi all ,Is there any upgrade path from UCCX 9.0 to PCCE ? Because one of our customers (Telecom service providers) are looking for a contact centre with minimum options and later upgarde to a fully fledged system with minimum cost ,Please advice whet...

I work in an institute with multiple campuses. I have to design a contact center application for our Library that exists in every campus.The issue is, the agents working for the Library, do not work from the same campus throughout the week. For examp...

Hi EveryoneI just had a user who was promoted to supervisor and I installed the supervisor software on his computer and when he logs in he doesn't have the option to select a team to view. What more should I do in order to make the user able to see t...