Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, my customer is running UCCX 8.5 on a mcs and would like to upgrade to UCCX 9.1 on a UCS c220 and i have few questions. 1) is recreating 8.5 on a UCS and than upgrade  to 9.1 the best approach? 2) can the UCCX be installed on the same UCS C220 ...

Hi, I'm trying to get a set of numbers (that will be entered by the caller) to show up in the enterprise data fields in CAD.Scenario would be that the caller would have to enter their customer number (7 digits) and when the call gets put through to a...

All our Agent Desktop Toolbars Task Button for Blind Transfer will not finish transferring an ACD call unless the Desktphone Transfer softkey is pressed. There seem to be a delay in the transfer that the deskphone takes over to finish the transfer. H...

We are desiging an outbound IVR campaign with UCCX 8.5. We are not clear on several features:1. Can we pass accountNumber information  from a contact list to the script and execute a database lookup based on accountNumber2. In the case of answering m...

The UCCX compatibility matrix indicates that the most current TAC supported browser is IE 8.  Has anyone run into issues using IE 9 with the CAD client using the integrated browser window.  When will IE 9 be supported?  UCCX 9.1...UCCX 10.x.Thanks Jo...

Some of our voicemail profiles changed on some of our CTI route points.  So UCCX is reporting Cisco Unified CM Telephony Data Synchronization errors (VoiceMailProfile  UUID changed from {old} to new).I just wanted to make sure it was safe to run a da...