Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm looking for a way to place calls in agent's personal queue. There is application which connects customer to exact agent, is it possible to place a new customer to agent's personal queue if he is in talking state? It can be done by creating ...

Hi allI'm currently using UCCX 8.5.1. I try to setup "HTTP Action" from Cisco Desktop Work Flow Administrator like thisand match it to the Default Voice Contact Work Flows with ringing event.In the first CAD login it work fine, but after closing CAD ...

poomiko00 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're running 8.5SU2 on physical MCS servers.  We're considering the move to VMware.  I read in the SRND that 8.5 supports VMware on Cisco UCS hardware.Does Cisco support running unified communication apps (like UCCX) on non-UCS vmware environments? ...

I have been requested to create some end users that will log into the phone instead of the Agent to answer calls from the Contact Center script. I was wondering  1. is that possible? 2. Other that creating the end user where do I apply it to the devi...

Hi FolksIs it possible to run a agent free seating concept with the following condition :using UCCX 8.5 and CM 8.5agent login with IPPAsupervisors have a map table with a number of extensions in each cubicle.supervisors can dial a extension that mapp...

Hi all,Anybody knows what are the difference between SP[audio path directory] and P[audio path directory] in Script Editor (ver 8.5)? Could you explain for me about the audio path directory ( where is root directory if I create one sub folder in en_U...

Resolved! When UCCX is down

We have a CUCM v8.5, UCCX v8.5 HA environment.  It hosts several small call centers that have simple IVRs in front of them.  Failover between the primary and secondary works fine.  However, we'd like to plan for a scenario where the entire UCCX envir...

Hello, We have the following requirement and don't see how to achieve it : - An event happens and an http trigger is contacted. - Outbound call to play a prompt to a person outside the company. We don't need to have an agent for that. The system alon...

Hello, Can someone please confirm if the following is possible : 1 - Call flow : - Someone calls the Call Center. - He's asked to enter the digit number of the case number. - Can this case number be used to open a web page with a static url (like thi...

Hello All, Has anyone ever tried or know if the following is possible with UCCX : We have network monitoring tools that sometimes generates alerts at night. We want it to be able to call some people on their GSM. We've tried other packaged tools but ...

Hello,I faced a problem assigning layout in CAD. I have created layout "CCA" in Desktop Administrator and assigned fields 254 DNIS, 231 Call Variable 1 and 252 Layout to it. In CCX Editor I created the only variable "user.layout" in Expanded Call Var...