Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,Can someone help me with a created a script?  I want the script to come in to Script A and after 5mins, begin to look at Script A & Script B for the next available agent.  I wondering to I need to created two "get reporting statistic".I have UC...

Resolved! CCX Design

Hi, I need choose the best solution to create a HA with CCX, but the agents are in the remote site. I have a UCS C220 M3S in the branch site and I´m thinking in create 2 virtual machines with CCX. So I will have:Branch site: UCS C220 M3S with: 2 CUCM...

Hi,I am facing error while saving changes on agent re-skilling tool. I am unable to open the web interface (https://ServerIPAddress/reskill) and can do changes as well. But below mentioned error is coming when we press save button.Unable to establish...

On the Application Summary Report, are the 'Flow-In' and the 'Flow-Out' numbers pulled from the 'Calls Presented'? In other words, out of 200 Calls Presented, 25 of them where Flow-In and 15 of them were Flow-Out.            

Good afternoon.  I've ran across a few discussions about this but nothing I think covers what I'm doing.  We have the following:UCM 7.1.3UCCE 7.5.10IP IVR 7.0.1I have my call flow that transroutes, sends caller to IVR to play menu options, if the par...

jasunf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are using UCCX version 8.5.1 Su4 .We are facing issue as found that in the CSD the agent reappear and disappear.I have collected few logggs from the supervisor debug and found that the Agent seems to be logged out , However on...