Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is it possible to set triggers for SLA' targets and to have the display turn yellow, Red etc as these triggers are hit?   We want to do this on both the CAD and the Supervisor display.   When calls in Q exceed a certain number, we want the displays t...

DrVoIP by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,various questions on the same topic (the UCCX version are 8.x / 9.x):is it possible with the 'Write Document' Step, to modify a document (for example a .TXT one) which is in the Repository?Otherwise, is it possible to modify a doc which is sav...

Hi,Can anyone please explain what does Return column in Webview mean?The online help says:Completed Tasks: Return The number of tasks of the call type that software routed to Return nodes during the half-hour interval. Derived from: Call_Type_Half_Ho...

Hi everyone. First time posting, so I'm not sure if there is a particular format I'm supposed to be using or not, so my apologies in advance. I have a queue that takes a caller, selects a resource, puts the call on hold, gets the agent extension of t...

Hi,UCCX Script editor 8.5.1 was working fine but after the window 7 laptop reboot (I believe it updated Java version) script editor just doesn't work. I can log in ok but when I click on file-open it comes up with error message: Failed to load script...

panjwani80 by Level 5
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes