Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey guys I've got a 24x7 Call Center that is running a pair of UCCX 7.0(2) servers.  Anybody have a procedure that I can upgrade with zero down time? The Upgrade guide clearly states and I quote • Be aware that your call center remains down during ...

cbelcher by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is Cisco's immediate gameplan for customers that are looking at Cisco VXI but have a large UCCx deployment?  What does the roadmap look like for VXC support for CAD?Thanks,Ben

Ben Cook by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alli am doing my network project really struggling to find cisco voice simulator to do voice functions in my network . can anyone pleasse suggest me any voice simulat---Posted by WebUser Waqas BuTt from Cisco Support Community App

In UCCX 8.5 fresh installation we have a CCM cluster of two servers, during initial configuration of UCCX we added both servers (publisher & subcriber) with AXL username information but in rest of the configuration only one CTI Manager (subcriber ser...

rehan_uet by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I few years ago I made a script that play random greeting prompts with play prompt step and pipes ||  (not sure if that worked)It was something like: play_prompt (prompt1 || prompt2)Not sure how I did it .. and if it really worked.. so I'd l...

Hi,I need to use the Create URL Document step to access a sensitive information over https. I haven't attempted this yet, but I am expecting problems with certificates etc. Has anybody got this to work? What issues did you run in to, and how did you ...

brian1mcc by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Guy's. I am trying to figure how licensing works for UCCX . For Example below I have pasted my UCCX license Do I have enough license for 400 agents or 175 and what part do IVR ports play. Configured Licenses: Package: Cisco Unif...

Hi everyone.I recently started in my current role at a new company and I'm very new to the Cisco Outbound System (so new that I haven't had any official training yet!)I am working my way through the reports and am trying to work out what customer aba...