Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have two CUSP diffrent IP addresses and hostnames. I want them to both have the same CUSP configuration on the module. Is there a way I can take the configuration and copy to a ftp server and then onto the other CUSP without any IP address or h...

Hi,                       Am trying to use Crystal report 2008 to generate report from the UCCX 7.1 I could not find any statup guide. Can someone help me the newbie for CRS.Thank youPC

Hello UCCX gurus, I'm new to the UCCX world but, I've been given the task to create a queue that while users are waiting in the queue will every so often tell them " your current or estimated wait time is....."Does anyone have a sample script on how ...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How call server service(ICM,SIP,IVR) are intercommunicating. i was gone through comprehensive call flow, when call hits on CVP with help of SIP service and communicate with ICM using ICM service.HOw ICM and SIP service are communicating.

Platform is IPCC 7.0 Enterprise.Steps I am executing:a) Launch CTI testb) config /hostA roggera /portA 42027 /hostB roggerb /portB 42028c) opend) agent_login <ID> <Password> /periph 1000 /instrument <instrument id>After I issue command (d...

Hi Guys,How can i get an example of UCCX scripts for half day? I figured holidays but not an half day. I'm a beginner of CCX 8.5 script. Thanks, SP

Sung Paek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am new to using UCCX and am currently having issues performing a scheduled or immediate backup.  I am VPN'd into the clients network and have connectivity between the IPCC server and the destination of the folder on another server in which I wan...