Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I need your help.I have two uccx 8.5 in cluster. The contac center work properly.Now, I need to identify which queues enter to the operators in the callcenter.I was looking the CDA Administrator Guide and found that is possible to createCusto...

Hi All I have Cisco CUCM 7. I am looking for a simple Contact Center Design which meets the following. Self Service IVR Application which can intergrate to a ODBC compliant database and users can retrieve information such as Balances....To Intergrate...

cm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have anyone encountered the CAD email ready button not availble or graded out? we are currently using CAD 7.0(2), also checked the agents if they are a member of the e-mail CSQ and has the skill to e-mail. Actually at a time the ready button is avail...

I am trying to come up with a plan to handle sig digits for CVP. My configuration is Verizon SIP Service -------->CUSP --------->CUBE-----------> CUSP in my CUBE I can add a voice translation to add sig dig for CVP 222XXXXXXXXXX I was thinking of usi...

CVP with CUBE, DTMF is not worknig for any calls. CVP Logs below:4192: 172.17.19.101: Sep 19 2012 20:56:47.739 -0400: %CVP_9_0_IVR-7-CALL:  {Thrd=http-8000-Processor22} VBServlet:service: HTTP Request from 172.17.253.252: { CALL_ID=04A5D28000010...