Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

CUIC: a proper creation and management of report folders is pretty impossible

Well, I'm on CUIC 12.0(1) Build 12.0.1.10000.24 and I'm trying to create a Folder at the same level of the stock, where a reporting user can create new reports. A piece of cake, as per the Cisco doc. Folders should look like:  Root    |--Stock    |--...

UCCX-RTMT Alert Central monitoring

I am using RTMT, Alert Central to send email alerts when certain key services fails for on the UCCX platform. Would anyone happen to know if there is a way of monitoring Cisco Finesse services within Alert Central? There are quite a few service optio...

NigelE by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUIC Report issue - calls count as an "ACD" call and as a "non-ACD" call for specific agents.

We are running into a CUIC report issue.We can see the following for specific agents:The same number appears for Inbound ACD and Inbound non-ACD calls.All calls are ACD calls. We can also see from the "Agent detail Report", the 1 same call appears tw...

report.png
shellye by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM 12.5(1)SU2 -JTAPI error "Unable to create provider -- user connected on an invalid port"

Hi All I have a CUCM (12.5(1)SU2) running in Mix mode however my developer colleague could not connect to the JTAPI account from his app, gets the error JTAPI error "Unable to create provider -- user connected on an invalid port". I have used the ver...

Finesse Live Data

Managers are asking if we can add the 'Voice CSQ Summary Report' from the Supervisor display into the Agent Display.Is this possible? UCCX 12.0 

dannoofWI by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes