Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We recently deployed UCCX 8.5 on VMware and have successfully been using dekstop based CAD recording.We now have a requirement to monitor calls from agents using CAD browser edition so we need to configure SPAN monitoring, As far as I'm aware, SPA...

I have skill group MasterCard_L1MasterCard_L2I also have a skill group Visa_L1 and Visa_L2Now when a call comes to the skil group for MasterCard it goes to the Queue to skill group Node in the orderMasterCard_L1MasterCard_L2Now I have another set of ...

akumarmul by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can I say that AnswerWAitTime in SGHH is equal to the DelayTime, RingTime, NetQTime, LocalQTime from termination_call_Detail. I tried to do the comparison but this does not match. Can anyone clarify, i will be more grateful.

Hi all,Using a Script.aef I would like to receive ANI and DNIS from CAD.I already have an user.layout configured and I can get others values using Call.PeripheralVariablex normally, but I don't know how I can get ANI and DNIS.Does Anybody know how ca...

Hello,I see documentation on CAD and recording running on MTS and Xen/App but I have a couple of questions.1.  When they mention MTS, is that supported only in terminal server sessions (RDS) or does that include virtual desktops (Hyper-V)?2.  Is ther...

Hi,we are using Cisco Unified CCX 8.5.1 for a while now, and things are working fine.We have several applications running with local (LAN) or distant agents (WAN).We have one site where UCCX cluster is running and CUCM cluster is running and cisco 28...