Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hello to all , I have UCCX version 7.0(2)_Build254 , recently the server was moved bettween buildings and changed the IP address . Now the Cisco unified ccx editor can not work , when I tried to log me in its show me the OLD ip address .Can you give ...

I have deployed Cisco WFO 8.5.2 into my UCCX environment for always on recording of agents. I have added CR licenses to allow recording from non agents but what I cannot figure out for the life of me is how to configure them to record on demand inste...

donmitswv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetProI have a UCCX 8.X new instalation and when start the configuration wirzard at Cisco CM Configuration, put the AXL Service Provider, Unified CM Telephony Provider and RmCm Provider click next and the web interface does not respond.In the CUCM...

I have a setup of UXXC on virtual UCS and have installed IP Phone Agent for use rather than CAD. This is working fine but the agents are asking me to display which CSQ the call is being presented from.  Is this possible?                  

I am currently using an XML document to detail openning times and bank holidays.  This works fine but previous I had a dashbaord that users could access to updat the files.  I now require to update these documents with a user calling a CTI checking t...

can ANYONE tell me the distance limits on the high speed optics for the 15454 MSP - oc3, 12, 48 and 192 BECAUSE CISCO WON'T TELL ME DIDDLY SQUAT.. Not without a chasss---Posted by WebUser Jo Ann Rapacciuolo from Cisco Support Community App

We have UCCX 8.5 running on UCS with 70 Agents logged into system at any one time using BIPPA service.  We have a problem with the Call recording option where some agents calls are recorded and some others come up with an error as follows:ERROR: An e...

I'm trying to install a fresh installation of UCCX 8.0.2.  The software has been loaded and I'm running through the questions asked during the first time you run the appadmin.  I get to the point where it asks for the IP Telephony Subsystem Prefix an...

Hello, hoping someone has an idea how to help me get results I need.  I have a script that transfer out to another company doing afterhours.  However, I need to pull a report that tells me how many calls goes there.  I was wonderin...