Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a new installation of UCCX 8.0.2 SU3 HA and twice now it has been reported that in the morning agents are unable to login to CAD, the error they receive is "Initialization Failed. Please try again or try restarting the application." The only t...

Hi,We have a UCCX 8 serving some agents and we are facing with an issue:An agent had placed a customer on hold while she needed to look up a product information. When the agent removed the hold on the call to converse again with the customer, instead...

hoanghiep by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,      After migrating to Cisco UCCX 8.0, we are experiencing high abandon call rate. I would like to know if there are any clear definition of how Cisco UCCX calculate the abandon call and also what are the options I have to manipulatethe aban...

brandon.w by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, all.Has anyone ever setup the WIM/EIM 4.3(X) in a single/collocated deployment model? Our web server is in the DMZ zone and it is in a Workgroup. Then the rest of the server components stays in the IPCC domain and it is in a separate network vlan...

eric.neoh by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,dows the CAD from UCCX run under Windows 2008 R2 Terminal Server? I have an customer that ist using Windows Terminal Server 2008 R2 and they want to use UCCX. But the Compatibility of UCCX 8.5 says, that the CAD is only for Windows XP, Vista ...