Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have 2 applications with different triggers and different CSQs. I also have one (different) agent in each CSQ. But calls to one agent (app./trigger) are being routed to both agents. Why? And how can I fix this?Thanks a lot, Svetomir

SvetomirS by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am using CUCM 6 and i want to connect Third-party SIP device, can you tell me how to configure it ? i want to connect Nokia, Iphone mobile.---Posted by WebUser Mukesh Rulaniya from Cisco Support Community App

Hello,I am working on a UCCX 8.5 for CME (8.6) setup and i have been stuck with the following problem:I am testing the IPPA login, but it shows the following error evertytime i try to change the state to Ready:ERRORCannot change agent state because t...

Hi NetProI have somre problems whit resources.....I need to delete idle resources, but still are part of CUCM therefore I can not delete from there. Are users who worked with UCCX but no longer do. These members continue to appear as resources are no...

Hi!I wonder if someone has sources of old IPCC calculator? I mean this one: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/srnd/7x/c7resrcs.html#wp1040227Cisco has just shut it down - all URLs are dead (I ha...

ugin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to configure an AP1200 for it to contact a Radius server?here is the configue I followedhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/wlan/command/reference/wl_01.html but my AP is unable to contact the radius server?it there's other things I ...

Hi!I have a "CSQ#1" where is 10 agent in Ready state and try to connect to agent. If 2 attempts is failed - script should search ready agents in other CSQ#2 even there is a ready agents in CSQ#1.But operator IF do not work. Script try connect until a...

Hi All,Can any one help in guiding to have Cisco Call Center resource sizing tool for IVR ports & etc for both Inbound and Outbound Call center.I tried a lot to find a legitimate and working URL but has not been successful yet.Would highly appreciate...