Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have a problem as below, i try to trace the destination 192.168.5.18 from my server, but when the traffic reach 192.168.5.18, the traffic is just looping, should be no problem with the routing , any prob most probaaly?C:\Documents and Setti...

HiWe are looking into design of a Cisco Contact Center Express 8.0 solution with CUCM 8.0. In this deployment model, we want to integrate Single Server UCCX at Site A with CUCM Cluster at Site B, that is, there is no Local CUCM.I have been reading th...

Hi Guys,Bit confused here as I was under the belief that in order for CVP to deliver voice recognition service you need an ASR with a third party software i.e nuance product. I have been told today that CVP has its own recognition software provided b...

omega-red by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi TeamICM 8.5(x) / CVP 8.5(x)Has anyone had experience passing an ECC variable to and from ICM (outside the ToVXML and FromVXML vars)eg: passing the ECC var user.xxx to and from Studio script(s) without using the standard CVP ECCs or the 10x40char C...

Dear All,We have creted template in Cisco Desktop Administrator, we haev created the template in two three paragrah, but when we select the template at CAD, all words of that tempalte showing in one template.For exampleDear Customer,Thanks u very muc...

Resolved! Licenses in Use

How do I tell how many licenses I'm actually using in CCX 8.0.2?Under System -> License Information -> Display License(s)I only get how many licenses I have.

arsparks by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want  to write a script ,For instance    if   contact info starts with  '053'     I want to redirect a   specified  group of agent ,  if starts with  '021'    redirect another group of agent .I could get contact info but I couldn't   get contac...

Hello. I have an error on the Cisco Unified WFO webpage for compliance recording that states: Sorry, an error has occured. This is happens each time I try to bring up the recordings webpage. I have restarted the server and still receive this error. A...