Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I am setting up this new agent, keep in mind we have UCCE version 8 and CTIOS agent desktop 8.  Anyways I am able to login as the agent but when I do a test call and hit the agent line the callgets disconnected.  I am able to call the agent ext...

Hi,I have not yet implemented UCCX, but I just want to have an understanding of it. Does UCCX support Auto Attendant? If it does, then you also have a Unity Connection server which has Auto Attendant, then which Auto Attendant will be used or much be...

We have tried 2x, to apply the SU$ to our UCCX HA enviroment, the system will not do the switch version. CISCO TAC is involved, but was wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

ma75 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using the UCCX bundle licenses that comes with CUCM 8.x what are the number of IVR ports ? is it 10 or unlimited ? In previous versions of UCCX the bundled version used to have only 10 IVR ports.

f.hayeck by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 call centers in different locations (Sacramento and Los Angeles).  Each location has its own 800 number, voice gateway and gatekeeper.  We are running version 8 of UCCE, CVP, and UCM.  After troubleshooting an issue with our call recording ...

hi EveryoneWe are planning to configure ECT ( Explicit Call Transfer ) for one of our customer , using ICM 7.5.x & CVP 7.x & E1s. I understood what needs to be done on ICM , CVP & Gateway side to enable ECT feature but still not clear enough what nee...

Hi,I installed CCX5 with CCM5.1 where users are sync'd with AD and selected several Administrators from the Users list in CCX but now none of the Administrators can log in. Logging on as AppUser works fine but not appadmin so can't configure the serv...

richb1971 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes