Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

On CCX 8, I have a script that presents the caller with an option to schedule a callback.  This initates a separate script which request the caller enters a desire number for the call back and to leave a message associated with the call back. (pretty...

I have a script that call center  calls come into queue every Saturday but the user would like for the script to run every 1st and 3rd Saturday.  I need some examples how to change the script from every saturday to 1st and 3rd saturday of every mon...

Hi AllThe operations manager of the call center came to me yesterday and asked me a question about why the number of agents under the team summary view shows double. They have 2 ques configured DGFT1 and DGFT2. The DGFT1 shows that it has 7 ,but when...

The requirement is that the call must be transfered to one certain agent (for example,agent 01),but the agent may be talking or not log in or other reasons.So ICM must make sure that agent is available before the call is transfered to the agent.What ...

yaoxiaohua by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can someone provide me with reference or instructions for how to add an Informix Database (like Call Manager Database) into CUIC DataSources?I read that it is possible to generate reports using the CDR database from the Call Manager.Thanks,Just...

Hello,I try to find a way to prepare/send an e-mail from IPCCx that would be somehow l.formatted. For example TABs, break lines, bold text etc.I look for a way to send text-plain e-mail but formatted or html body e-mail.If this is possible with attac...

Resolved! VRU PIMs

Can I configure two diffrent PIMs for different VRU types ? Lets say IP IVR and CVP PIM on same PG.This is for LAB

Hi,I am trying to send account number to VXML application through ICM script. I am trying to use Call.BAAccountNumber variable to send to vxml application but it is not passing. On the same side if I pass some static calue for CLI to same set node it...