Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm working with CUCM 7.1.5 and UCCX 8.0 and have properly configured the TAPS on the both sides. When I dial the Route Point number, the caller hears dead air. The caller hears no  ringback prompts, such as a busy tone or an engage tone. When I have...

We've been asked on a couple of projects now if it's possible to run JUnit tests against Java code that's built for CVP call flows (such as the Java code for custom elements or class-based decision or action elements, etc.) Has anyone been able to do...

Dear All,Customer is using ICM 7.5 and CVP 7.0 using win 2K3 server.Recently system faced a problem which was related to windows. Microsoft TAC looked at the issue and recommended windows to be updated with hell loads of patches. Currently windows au...

i have a serious problem on my IP phone 7911g that it doesn't supportconfiguration network and every second it has a message configuring Ip &configuring cm list pleas---Posted by WebUser Omar Saleh

Hi,Running UCCX 8.5.1-10000-37 in a HA mode.Currently we are facing Voice Recording/Silent monitoring issue. So TAC suggeste to upgrade the UCCX to 8.5.1-SU2 along with the COP file installation.Can the below mentioned process for upgradation will wo...

Hello,Is it possible to configure the CVP to have my IVR.Which means that i configure a menu for me specifically so whenever i call the IVR i will find my own menu ?Amer

Edit:I found it, it is thru Agent Desktop Administrator.We have a scrip set up to populate members account numbers from the call in menu, when the memeber talkes to the call center agent, the account number is populated in the agent screen.This is a ...