Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,We planned to install the ICM 8.5 in  Windows 2008 R2 servers . Since we don't have the direct installer for 8.5 , install the 8.0.1 & update 8.5 patch.During the 8.0.1 setup we got the WMI installer error message.We ensured that SNMP service ...

Greetings,I have been asked to allow agents to select the contact queue they will take calls for at login. I have looked through the community and believe it is not possible. Has anyone been asked to do this and got it to work?ThanksSent from Cisco T...

Hello everyone.I have a question.Is possible that from CUCM to CVP have two sip trunk at same time to work with different resources of CUCM.ipphoneA>CUCM>Sip Trunk >CVP10.10.10.10                         MRGL_X                         MRG_X          ...

I am working with a client that would like to configure the system to route calls when the UCCX server is unavailable for whatever reason.  Note that they are not interested in an HA solution at this point. The only option I see in the trigger config...

NRichie_2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our environment ICM used to interact with Network based IVR,TellMe by using "Run External Script" Node.We are migrating to CVP.In ICM Scripting for interacting with CVP,how does one invoke any particular vocab(.wav file)Second question what other ...