Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiI want to call a customized layout instead of default layout in Cisco Agent Desktop.STEPS USED:1. I created a new WorkGroup[WGroupNew] and Layout[LayoutNew] using the Cisco Desktop Administrator.2. Using the CCXEditor while designing the script, i ...

Hi All;Now I built side A (RGR, HDS, CVP PG and CUCM PG) and I got a new servers to build side B. I am going to install the ICM on side B. Regarding to the databases (HDS, AW, logger), just I have to create them on side B, and connect side B and it w...

I just rebooted my single ccx 8.01 Premium server because the repository was unavailable and unable to start. It rebooted and now the repository is available.  However, now everytime I login I get a message that my license grace period of 30 days is ...

kking2008 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently when navigating to Applications/Script Management in UCCX 8.5 I get the following error.Error reading ScriptsRepository Data Store not initialized. Please activate the Repository Data Store by navigating to control center page.Under Network...

ICM 7.5.4updateaw process says "attempting to connect to central controller database <sideA dbname> <sideA ipaddress> and updateaw restarts continuously. If I stop sideA logger it is able to connect to sideB logger and I am able to use the script edi...

rafi.imran by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes