Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Cisco Unified CCX 8 ordering part numbers?

Hi,I need some quick help on this that is difficult to obtain from cisco.com or the dynamic configuration tool.What are the part numbers I need for the following:- Cisco Unified CCX Version 8.0 Enhanced (for the software + MCS server appliance)Thanks...

ryabutler by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX 8: Sum values using DB Read/Get

Hi all,Appreciate your advice on how best to tackle thisa) My table structure is something like thisStaff IDDescriptionValue0001Salary 11000001Salary 22000002Salary 13000002Salary 24000002Claim 1-100b) Using both DB Read/Get, am i able to sum up all ...

lohjintiam by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I to use a remote agent in CCX??

Hi,I have a site A (Brazil) with CUCM and CCX working... But, I need to create another queue with a new agent that will stay at Chile (Site B)... Can I to register the new agent at Brazil CUCM? Can I to create a new queue at Brazil CCX for him? What ...

Updating Prompts By Telephone

Hi Folks,     First of all thanks for your time.  I've searched around the forums looking for an answer to this but the best I can come up with is a recording script which still requires the customer to go into the application and update the prompts ...

UCCX 7.0(2)

Anyone heard when this patch is going to be released?  It fixes several bugs and adds Windows 7 compatibility for agents, supervisors and historical reporting.  I have been waiting for this patch for over a year.  Cisco originally announced Q2 2010, ...