Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear friends,I installed UCCX 8.5(1)SU1 and now I am trying to install the CAD software on Agent PCs. I go to CCX Administration -> Tools -> Plugins and download the Cisco Agent Desktop software. However after the installation it displays this odd me...

Arber_123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are facing issue with CSQ status on CAD application. This is happening only for newly created CSQs.We have other CSQs which are working properly and users are able to see those while they are getting calls.Attached are the screen shots for t...

Shaijala by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,Need help about the features that the basic Cisco IP IVR has.I was looking for if I can have the calls queuing when all agents are busy, something like a waiting line so I don't lose the calls and voicemail is not a option for me also.If a...

Hi,While installing SQL in ICM machines we need to give domain ID and password. Either we can give domain ID or create a user in domain. But customer security policy is not allowing to do this. Is there a way in ICM  Domain manager tool set up we can...

Hi,I've got a live system and a lab system both running UCCE 8.0(3)Due to a fault that was reported after the upgrade to 8.0(3) I have noticed that the Peripheral Variables are not being stored in the Logger database Peripheral_Variable table. By tri...

boyd.lynn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm runningUCM 7.1.5.31900-3CCX 8.0.2.11004-12I go to UCM, User Management -> End User, and select the user (My UCM uses LDAP to grab users from Microsoft AD).I associate her with a device, and I fill in the Directory Number Associations fields.  Sin...

arsparks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup UCCX Email and everything looks to be setup correctly, but i must have missed a step. When I login to CAD, the Email ready/Not ready are greyed out. When I look at the Supervisor, it shows the user status as "Email Log Out" for t...