Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have created a Contact Center Express script, version 8.5 and am having a few issues with it. I am accessing an xml document from a web page using the Create URL Document step followed by the Create XML Document step, which works fine. However, whe...

Dear Team.Our Problem isIf a subscriber is calling for first time then first 3 calls are free of charge and after that each call is charged after when 35secs completed. ,Normally zero balance customer calls after 35 sec disconnecting from IN(account ...

renji joy by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to modify attached script for UCCX 8.5.1. This script is working fine with UCCX 7.0 because it's Windows based UCCX and inetpub/wwwroot is local directory. Now I have UCCX 8.5.1 and need to modify script. I tried to upload .xml file into Do...

Did you know RSS feeds exist for customer found defects and be can be found at the following:UCCE/CVPhttp://newsroom.cisco.com/data/syndication/ext/tachi/ExternalUCCEnt.xmlUCCXhttp://www.cisco.com/warp/public/146/news_cisco/data/syndication/ext/tachi...

darleneg by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am building a new cluster.  The first node is up and running (in production).  I have built the OS for the 2nd node but have a question.  I patched the first node to SR5.  I know that the 2nd node needs to be the same version, but where do I run th...

Using the Free Wallboard application with UCCX 7.0(1)SR05_Build504The spnlnk.dll fix for disappearing agents has also been applied to CAD workstations.Currently experiencing issue when drilled-down to the specific Queue, the queue statistics are disp...

Hi All,Would like to know if Cisco supervisor desktop can shows agent state as hold? Issue is that even if the Agent placed the customer on hold, Supervisor desktop will show the Agent in talking state, which will give wrong perception to supervisorI...