Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,Has anyone running CAD 7.5.8 on Windows 7 ? Any issues/concerns that you can share ? Thanks in advance !!!I am currently running CAD 7.5.8 with UCCE 7.5.8 and all CAD clients today are running Windows XP sp2. I would like to find out if CAD 7....

dtran by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This was asked by one of my students. Can anyone help answer it? "I  would like to block incoming collect calls in the voice gateway, but  I'm using R2 digital E1. I need to check the destinations numbers, and  depends of the number, It’ll accept ...

Hi guys, i understand about QM licensing and named users, this are for Recording voice only and archive, but what about CR Licensing? what enable it?  i understand that this enable Search function and Playback... but this must be QM Seat = CR Seat? o...

can you please assist?I have cme 2900 and contact center•1) When a call comes in and the caller decided to drop the call the call is then still in the queue and only cuts when an agent picks it up, can the call drop the same time when the caller drop...

Anyone have any ideas which logs I should be searching to find outbound smtp logs?  Looking for logging from a UCCX Script when an email is sent.  Looked through a number of logs but not seen anything I could id as smtp.ThanksNathan

Hi All,Using UCCE and CCMP, recently we observed end users(agents) being moved from one team to another, and found that this can be done by a user with Supervisory rights through CCMP web pages.Is there a log/trace i can check to see which supervisor...

kusatija by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on installing CCX 8.5 standard edition. I use Verizon SIP trunk to connect to the PSTN.Verizon supports either G729 or G711 codec. In order for my company to save Bandwidth and money, it is probably good idea to configure G729 but not su...

vatter by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes