Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Got an existing UCCX on 8.0.2 with SU3. Got license updated to reflect HA capability. I tried to install the 2nd node with a base 8.0.2 disc and patch it at the beginning of the install with the SU3. Everything seems to go well but then I had issues ...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,   My client is having UCCE “ICM 7.5 based on IP/IVR” almost I have 7 servers related to UCCE plus two CUCM.What is the Cisco recommendations related to Monitoring solution for UCCE 7.5Regards,Saeed

We have a UCCX 7 and CUCM 6 integretion. An LDAP integration with MS AD is also in place. We would like to provide the UCCX application staff with credentials that meet their needs rather than providing a CCM Administrator level of access. In terms o...

Hi Everyone,Does anybody have the CUIC 8.5 schema ? or the 8.03 shcema ? I could not find it anywhere in the internet .. Thanks,Shravan Hebbar

Hi all, I have a pool of agents with the same skill level for the general team, what I need to do is to allow agents the ability to transfer calls to another higher skilled group. I'm OK with skills based routing but can the "general group" see the h...

I have just uploaded the Permanent License File for UCCX 8.5 a prompt asked me to restart the engine for the changes to take effect. However I cannot do this because the server is already on production. When I view the license information, the licens...

dudi_duay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im running CUIC 8.0 premium and I get the following error when I try to import my own exported reports and cisco's report files (the files are xml):"Import could not be completed: Unexpected error. This has been logged in the server logs. Please c...