Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Resolved! Priority Queueing in UCCX

We currently have a single CSQ with agents assigned to it with no priority queueing. I`ve been asked to create a second queue for priority callers via a separate DDI number. From reading up it seems that if I set the Priority before Select Resource, ...

iptuser55 by Frequent Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Data storage duration

Hello.We have DataBase hds where information about calls is put.There are tables like t_Termination_Call_Detail   and   Dialer_Detail.t_Termination_Call_Detail contains information about calls that occurred  about two last years.Dialer_Deatil contain...

Cisco IAD 2400 fax issue

Hello,I'm working for a small service provider for 4 moths ago, they have a lot Cisco IAD serie 2400, the use 12.4 OIS and G729 as first code and g711 as second option, for years they customer has a lot of complain (Problems)Now I'm working in this i...

omarbur by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Threshold Question Regarding Call Setup

I know right before the call is presented to an IPCC agent they go into a reserved stated then the call gets setup.  Would anyone know what the timeout is between the reserved state and call setup?  Reason I ask is that when running a Webview Agent N...

CVP using action element

Hi all.I'd like to use action element in my CVP script to make data base lookup and other actions. I have a class which performs all that i need. CallStudio Action element has one field where a class name should be placed. Can you tell me where shoul...

Access to UCCX Database

Hi,I'm checking the MSDE of the uccx and trying to register to an external SQLBut all trials failThe external SQL require an authentication, I entered the administrator user and password of the uccx windows machine but failedI don't know if it need t...

UCCX Recordings are Slow and Distorted

I have just replaced an IPCC 3.5  server with a brand new UCCX 7.1 server.  As with the 3.5 server, I used  a workflow to force UCCX to record all inbound calls to the helpdesk  queue.  Unfortunately, all of the recording sound like they're being  re...