Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are using IPCC 4.0(3)_Build080, we have setup a new user in the system like everyone else. When this user tries to go into a ready state in the agent desktop he gets the following error:13:16:20 Cannot go to the ready state while the phone is ou...

smolz by Level 4
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I am following doubt: My customer is trying to do upgrade of version 8.0 to 8.5, but, when he to do change version appear the message that is necessary license to do upgrade. Is necessary this license? That  type license is requirede?The corr...

Team - the emergency assist button could send an emergency call to a supervisor team. In the desk settings there is a setting called Auto Record on Emergency. Does agents clicking this button activate the auto record on emergency? Is that automatic -...

rajan-sbc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Menu Prompt

Hi everyone,I am configuring a ccx (8.5) script with a menu step, i want configure 3 retries but i have a problem because i always hearing the prompt "are you still there?" (default prompt) if i don´t type anything. I have tried to configure timeout ...

Hi everyone,I installed ccx 8.5 but now i need configure chat for agents, for instance:agents should only chat with supervisors or supervisor with agents, not agents with other agents. I have tried to figure out some information, but until now i have...

Hi Team,  Agents has reported that when the incoming calls comes, they are not receiving the notifcation(pop up for incoming call) and Cisco CAD getting stuck.Highly appreciate if some one can help on this...UCCX version-7.0(1)SR05Warm Regards,Sanoop

I fat fingered a agent add. I deleted the account but I get a error after entering the correct information and trying to save, anyone else run into this, if so what was the fix?failed to update the database login name is already defined data location...

painee by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I recently have this agent who cannot login to his CAD. The error message says "The request failed because a timeout limit was exceeded". I'll update the thread with the exact error but I'm sure it's pointing to CTIOS connection.Usually, when ...

Hi all I've got a error msg when try to generate a report using Cisco history report tool:Error | An Exceptional Error occurred. Application exiting.  Check the log file for error 5022It only happens when choose report template: ICD_Contact_Service_Q...