Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey guys,  I am upgrading a IP IVR 7.x to 8.x and wrote a good load of custom java...I have a configuration file on the old UCCX 7.x machines in a directory, I am assuming that I can only uploading something like this to my documents on the new IP IV...

Hi, I need to document the OS installation steps for EIM/WIM 4.3.x.The EIM installation Guide (http://wwwin-tools.cisco.com/cecsearch/display?url=https%3A%2F%2Fecm-link.cisco.com%2Fecm%2Fview%2FobjectId%2F090dcae1804c73b9%2FversionLabel%2FCURRENT&pos...

eschippe by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm currently working on a script that allows agents to login to a script to change 2 identical emergency prompts that are located in the en\BSC\ and fr\BSC folders but currently the script is only uploading 1 file and this 1 file is going to t...

Hi guys,I'm working with a client running UCCE 7.5 with CVP with agents across multiple PGs and are now wanting to look at having call flows with calls queuing across multiple skill groups across multiple PGs. Can I just queue to an Enterprise Skill ...

We have integrated CUCM 8.0.2(standalone) with CCX 8.0.2(standalone), all services are up on CUCM & CCX. We have created the AXL, JTAPI & RMCM users in CCX and they are auto created in CUCM. Also the CTI RP and ports are auto created in CUCM.We have ...

Hi, I need help to create a part of a script which would have a menu with 'Press 1 for hardware support or press 2 for software support'. All our staff will be skilled in both areas and need to be able to answer either call but everyone will either b...

jeremy.t by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Cusomer want to integrade PSTN with the existing VOIP network running with CUCM 6.0 where as PSTN integraded with exisiting CUCM with Voice gateway. Now the customer want to have POC in which he also wants to have the auto attendant/ Auto respo...